Sunday, February 15, 2015

Can I Take Your Order?

Hello there! We got more snow yesterday/last night, so Bob is out plowing now. We have been getting weekend freezing rain/snow for probably about five weekends in a row now. I'm going to work out, read, and watch TV today, and then Bob and I are meeting my family for dinner at a restaurant for my grandfather's birthday.
In the pictures below I'm wearing another Modcloth Bea & Dot brand dress. Two posts ago I featured pictures of my Modcloth Bea & Dot pennants dress. This dress is tight in the bust, and you can see the buttons are gaping somewhat, but it wasn't so bad that I wanted to return/exchange it. I can't wait to receive my brooches from the ErstWilder diner line; they're going to match this dress so perfectly!! There's a Bea & Dot dress I'm looking at on eBay, and it's for a good price. I may have to snag it! It's the same size as this dress, and also has buttons and a collar, so I'm sure there will be gaping as well, but hopefully it won't be any tighter in the bust than this one.












Dress: Modcloth
Necklace, Brooch, Earrings: Etsy (IncredInedible, Luxulite, Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Yes I totally agree with you, the Erstwilder diner line will surely suit this dress! I've got the milkshake one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I hate when buttons gape - sometimes it happens even when the top ISN'T snug! It's just something that happens sometimes, I guess! Honestly, I probably wouldn't have noticed! =)

    SaraLily
    In a Nutshell...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh is the brooch the ice cream one I saw on FB? It will go so well with this dress! Love the print! So cute <3

    ReplyDelete