Sunday, February 8, 2015

Harlequin & Ice Cream

Hello there! Bob and I are having a quiet day in today. I'm going to work out, and just read and watch TV. I'm excited for "Downton Abbey" tonight! And "Better Call Saul" premieres tonight, as well. Can't wait for that, too. It's the "Breaking Bad" spin-off. I'm sure it won't be as good as "Breaking Bad", but hopefully it's decent.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my Pin Up Girl Clothing harlequin dresses. I have two, and I like my other one (which has brighter colours) better than this one. But, I do still really like this one, and just am obsessed with harlequin prints in general. I got this Betsey Johnson ice cream clutch about a year ago, and I think it is just so darn cute! It's the only Betsey Johnson item I've ever owned, but, it is of course right up my alley. I was excited to discover my lobster necklace matches perfectly with this dress! Sice the lobsters are a dark red, close to a burgundy shade, they don't match with a lot of my dresses which are more bright red.











Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Shrug: Target
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: Etsy (Poison of Choice)

Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is so perfectly curled here!!!!

    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress on you! And I am so impressed with how well that lobster necklace matches with it! Not only are those lobsters perfect but so are the blue bubbles! And those blue bubbles and blue in the harlequin are a perfect match with your blue BAIT shoes... Also, it's kind of funny if you think about it... BAIT and lobsters. I know BAIT is an acronym but still ;) hehe. Also, love your purse! I want to see this paired with your ice cream shoes one day <3 :D

    ReplyDelete