Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Cherry Jubilee!

Hello there! We are still in the grips of a deep freeze here. I've had about as much as I can take of this. Spring is a month away, but right now I'd settle for temperatures that are more than twenty-five degrees! I wouldn't be happy with that ha, but it'd be better than what we have now. 
Tomorrow I'm going to Panera for dinner with my good friend. We haven't gone there in about a month, so I'm pretty excited to be going! I always get broccoli cheddar soup with bread. Saturday night Bob's family is coming over for dinner, and Bob's making us quesadillas. I haven't had them in awhile, so I'm really looking forward to it. He makes them better ones than I've had anywhere else, too.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my newest Hell Bunny skirt! I ordered it from a website in England, and very eargely waited its arrival. It came yesterday, and I immediately put it on. The colours are nice and bright, and I just adore it. I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to cherry prints, but I really like how this is different than most cherry prints, because of the gingham background and also the size of the cherries; they're quite large. I'm really loving the Spring 2015 Hell Bunny line. Not all of it is available yet, but I've seen a lot of previews online. This is my second piece, and I have a dress on the way.










Cropped Cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Skirt: Tiger Milly (Hell Bunny)
Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. SO cute! I am eagerly awaiting Spring as well - enough is enough! I'd like to believe it's only a month away but it never feels like Spring when it starts! Haha let's hope we don't have snow storms in April again this year ;)

    SaraLily
    In a Nutshell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, darling! Aw, I hope you don't! We don't really ever get snow in April, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gingham in this skirt! Super cute <3

    ReplyDelete