Saturday, February 28, 2015

BBQ Skirt

Hello there! I'm so happy that this is the last day of February! I really can't stand January or February, because of the weather. Spring is 20 days away, and I am so excited. Winter is basically the bane of my existence, and I've always felt that way. Also, one month from tomorrow Bob and I are Las Vegas bound! Since we're in the final stretch now, it's going to be really hard to wait. It's going to be an interesting feeling to be somewhere (Viva Las Vegas) where I don't stick out like a sore thumb because of my style, but I'll actually blend in!
Today Bob and I are going out to eat at a restaurant in Pennsylvania, an hour away. We're going to a store in the same town too. It's the oldest book store in the U.S., and they always have really cute seasonal decorations. Hopefully they will have some Easter ones out. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Bernie Dexter skirt. I really adore the print on the skirt! It is so perfect for BBQs, picnics, and summertime in general. But, that doesn't mean I won't wear it in other seasons too, ha. I'm also wearing one of my new Erstwilder brooches. I received three from Australia this week, from Estwilder's new American Diner collection. They are right up my alley!

 










Cropped Cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Skirt: Bernie Dexter
Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch: Coconette Oz (Estwilder)
Earrings: Etsy (IncredInedible)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. I love that brooch and Bernie skirt!! :)
    I wish I was going to Viva, looks like such a lot of fun!! I'll have to save so I can go one year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling! Yes, you definitely should! :)

      Delete
  2. OMG that is a new skirt!!!??? Where did you get it? I've been dying for something in this print! It's one of my most desperately seeking items! I love it on you! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! Got it from berniedexter.com
      Hope you snag one! I love it soooo much :)

      Delete
    2. How awesome! I didn't even think to look through their skirts but it looks like my next big purchase will be this skirt and top combo <3

      Delete