Saturday, January 17, 2015

More Harlequin!

Hello there! Happy weekend! The sun is shining today. Tomorrow is supposed to be 45 degrees, which will be a huge improvement from our recent awful temperatures. Last night Bob and I went out to dinner with his parents and brother at an Italian restaurant in town. When I go there I always just order pizza, ha. They have great pizza there! Pizza is my favourite food by the way. It's also my dad's favourite. We don't have much in common in any way, shape, or form, but that is one thing! (I'm just like my mom.) After dinner Bob and I ran some errands in town, and then just went home and had some drinks.
I  got this Pin Up Girl Jenny skirt when I also ordered the blue Harley dress I wore in a recent blog post. I would have preferred to get this print in the dress, but there were no more left in my size. The skirt is great too; I just prefer the Jenny style in a dress on me. There is a shade of dark red in the skirt that perfectly matches the lobsters in my wonderful Luxulite necklace!














Cropped Cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Skirts: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)

Heels: B.A.I.T Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are right that the lobsters match perfectly with that harlequin print! I'm sorry you weren't able to pick this up in the dress version but the skirt is so lovely on you! And it's awesome you picked up this skirt! I recently heard that PUG will not be making any more dresses/skirts in this print.

    ReplyDelete