Thursday, January 8, 2015

Serenity Bridge Dress

Hello there! Argh, it was so bitterly cold day!! Wind chill was below zero. I actually cracked, and wore pants! I hadn't worn pants since April. I really didn't like it either, but I also couldn't bear to be so freezing again. A few people made comments about me wearing pants, ha. I feel so bad for my husband, since he works outdoors. He gets to be in heated machines at least part of the time though.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my newest Bernie Dexter dress. I bought it with some of the money I got for Christmas. I had wanted the dress since I first saw it about a month or so ago. But, didn't want to pay full price for it, even if it was bought with Christmas money. Luckily, Unique Vintage was having a 25% off full price items sale, so I snagged it! I have this style of Bernie dress in two other dresses. It's my fav Bernie style. I think the print on it is just so gorgeous. She picks the prettiest nature prints!









Dress: Unique Vintage (Bernie Dexter)
Necklace, Brooch; Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. It's my fav Bernie style too! How can we resist those adorable sleeves! It's also the most flattering of her styles, I think. I laughed at the bit about you wearing pants! I need to see this! HAHA I also wore pants and my co-workers did a double take "SARA'S WEARING PANTS TODAY?" other folks in the office were probably wondering what the heck they were smoking hahaha but I hear ya! it's weird wearing pants!

    SaraLily
    In a Nutshell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, too! Haha that's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bristol, there was a stuff up on my dress with ordering, I'm now getting a refund! I don't know now whether to still stick with this gorgeous dress or order the skirt version instead, what you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the same comments when I started to wear pants after being a skirts/dresses only person. People kept doing double takes with their mouths open as well! It felt funny wearing pants at first but I wear them quite often now

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this print by Bernie. And you styled it so beautifully! Also, if I didn't have to wear pants for work, I never would! Haha.

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new dress! And it's always best to buy on sale isn't it <3 Have you tried sweater tights? Sweater tights are my best friends during the winter. I find them actually warmer than pants in some situations. Check out Kohls... I got some Vera Wang sweater tights there last year that are the thickest ones I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete