Sunday, January 4, 2015

So Many Pies

Hello there! Today's going to be another quiet day. I'm going to run to Target, work out, read, and relax with Bob.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Modcloth pie dress. I got it a year and a half ago, and it's still a staple in my closet, which is great, because I want to get my money's worth out of my clothing! So many of my B.A.I.T. shoes match this dress so well. I love pairing coral shoes with the dress. I don't have that many dresses/skirts that match my coral shoes (I have two pairs of coral B.A.I.T.s)
 








Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. This is the perfect dress for your coral BAITs! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pie dress is adorable, it's so colorful and I bet it matches a lot of accessories. Your coral BAITs go perfectly! I have a pair of Coral Ida's, and you're right- they don't go with too many outfits!

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love my pie dress, too. It goes with EVERYTHING! I think I can pair every color cardigan in my closet with it and it would look awesome! There's just something about its color palette! You're right, too, you can pair any pair of your BAIT shoes with it!! Perfect!

    SaraLily
    In a Nutshell...

    ReplyDelete