Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Lavendar (Not My Norm!)

Hello there! Not too much new with me. I'm happy that this work week is more than half way over though! Friday night I'm going out for a drink in town with my good friend. Not sure yet what's going on this weekend. And it's supposed to snow Saturday, which really stinks for my husband, since depending how much it is, he may have to salt and/or plow. We have been very lucky so far this winter, with our lack of snow. I really hope that streak continues. One month of winter down, two to go. We don't normally get snow in March either.
The dress I'm wearing in the below pictures is Hell Bunny brand. I already had it in red, and loved it. I had seen it on other girl's blogs and Instagram, in this pretty lavendar colour. I'm not one for pastels or purple normally, but I really liked how this looked. I found it on eBay a couple of months ago, for a good price. Even though there's hardly any purple (just a couple of the sprinkles are) in my ice cream flats, I thought they paired well together. The pastel ice cream brooch goes perfectly, though.








Dress: eBay (Hell Bunny)
Brooch, Necklace: Etsy

Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. I'm like you, I don't normally go for pastels, especially lavenders or any purple really even though I'm told purple is the new green for redheads. Humm. This dress does look really fantastic on you though! I love the splash of color you gave it with the brooch and shoes.

    Xoxo,
    Heather
    www.thearbitraryfox.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color and that dress, I was going to order it for my birthday but decided on a different Hell Bunny style of dress instead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo that purple looks lovely on you, though! Def get more purple. It's a good color for you! Your hair looks great too, btw. Getting more and more professional with the curler!! ;)

    SaraLily
    In a Nutshell...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress paired the way you did!!!! It goes perfectly with the brooch, necklace and flats!!! Makes me want to take you out for ice cream!! :D :D :D So cute!

    ReplyDelete