Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tweet, Tweet

Hello there! Last night Bob and I saw "The Imitation Game". It was quite good, and an amazing story. (Based on a true story.) My mom is stopping over this afternoon for a bit. Other than that, I'm not doing too much today. Bob has been cooking and baking a lot on the weekends. He's become even more into it as of late, and has been baking his own bread for his lunches during the week.
I'm really loving how my hair looks curled like in the pictures. I wish I could do it every day, but during the work week I just don't want to take the time to completly dry my hair and then curl it. So for now it'll remain a weekend thing. I haven't tried rollers yet, but I may do that soon, too. It would be nice to get some vintage-y hair styles down before going to Viva Las Vegas! I've never been good at doing my hair though.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Modcloth bird print skirt. I'm also wearing one of my new Luxulite necklaces and newest brooch. In the last picture is my Luxulite jewelry that came in the mail yesterday. It was a great mail day! I had this fruit necklace made as a custom order. I love how it turned out! I also had an Etsy gift card I got for Christmas which helped pay for the big order, which was very nice. 









Cropped cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Skirt: Modcloth

Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Shoes: Shoe Bakery


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I love all those colors in your skirt! So pretty!!! That's a very pretty print! <3 And I love all your new fruits! :D And as for rollers... I'm a fan of hot rollers that is! It's so nice to put them in in the morning, do other things, take them out and have curls! I'm terrible at hair and have the hardest time with a curling iron so if I wanted to do anything with my hair hot curlers are the way to go :)

    ReplyDelete