Saturday, January 10, 2015

Carnival

Hello there! Last night Bob and I went out for a couple drinks. We first tried to go to a restaurant/bar that opened a couple of months ago in our town, and I hadn't been to yet, but it was too crowded at the bar. Then we tried another new place a town away, but the same thing happened there, and we both hadn't been to the place yet. So, that was disappointing. We ended up just going to the Applebee's right by our apartment.
Today I'm going to be cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, taking down decorations (although I'm keeping some up!), and working out. Tonight Bob and I are going tot he movies to see "Imitation Game". I really hope it's as good as it looks, and as good as the reviews are! This will be the third movie I'm seeing in the movies in about three weeks. Normally, I almost never go to the movies. But, there are so many movies out this time of year that look great.
We will be in Las Vegas in less than three months!! It's going to be sooo hard to wait for it. I'm already crazy excited, ha!  So, expect to hear a lot about it during my countdown, ha. It will be our first time going to Viva Las Vegas. We have been to Vegas a few times already, though. It's one of my very favourite places to go to. It will also be our first time going to this one bar called Frankie's Tiki Room. It looks amazing! I've never been to a Tiki bar before.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Modcloth Bea & Dot brand skirt. The carnival fabric is so fun and colourful! My mom made me a dress out of the same exact fabric, ha. When I really love a fabric, I will sometimes get it in a skirt & a dress! And when I really love how a particular dress or skirt looks on me, I will often buy it in multiples prints and/or solids. I'm the same way with shoes and jewelry. I've pretty much always been that way.








 



Top: Target
Skirt: Modcloth
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Trashy Diva (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome that your mom was able to find the same fabric and make a dress for you! I'm so excited about your trip to Viva! Can't wait to see your pics! And that tiki bar sounds like so much fun! I'm sure you will have a blast! Also, I love your shoes!! <3

    ReplyDelete