Sunday, January 18, 2015

Space Cadet

Hello there! Last night I went out to a couple of bars in town with my good friend. The one bar we went to is new, and I had never been there before. It's a restaurant too. Today Bob and I are just staying in. It's very dreary and rainy/icy out. I'm going to work out, read, and just watch TV & relax. Bob is making chili today. I don't think he's made it since we moved in together (going on three years ago). I do love chili though, even though I have only had it a couple of times.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my favourite Trashy Diva dress. I always wear it paired with this space print bolero. I'm still on the hunt for a Trashy Diva dress in this space print, but it's proving very hard to find! This is one of my very favourite outfits. I just love the fit, the shape of the dress, and the shade of red.
















 


Dress & Bolero: Trashy Diva
Necklace & Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Love this pairing! I know your pain about trying to find something in this print! I would love to get my hands on a Rockette dress in this print! Any dress in this print really would do! Good luck! I hope we both find one one day!

    ReplyDelete