Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Brady Bunch Houses

Hello there! I'm not doing too much tonight. Friday night Bob and I will be going out to eat with his family at an Italian restaurant in town. Saturday night we are going out to some bars about 45 minutes away. My good friend is meeting us there, and a bunch of Bob's friends are meeting us. Bob and his friends will be testing out a card game that him and two of his friends made up and had printed. They had tried playing it before in bars a couple of times, but never with this many people or with it printed. I'm not going to be playing, I'll just be hanging out with my friend, having some drinks and possibly doing some dancing. 
Sunday it's supposed to be 45 degrees, and that'll feel like summer to us since it's been so dreadfully, bitterly cold here. Hopefully I can get in some outside pictures that day.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my Modcloth house print dresses. This one is by the brand Retrolicious. I don't have many clothes at all that have a lot of green in them; this is one of my few pieces that does. I do really love lime green though, naturally because it's the brightest shade of green there is, ha.









Dress: Modcloth
Cropped Cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable dress! I have a couple from retrolicious- unicorn print and cats in a cinema print. The prints are unrivaled. Love that we have matching shoes now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute print! I have a Retrolicious dress with all cats! I love that they make dresses with such cute novelty print! <3 I love novelty prints! :)

    ReplyDelete