Sunday, January 25, 2015

Scotties & Lobsters

Hello there! Today I'm just staying in. I'm going to work out, read, and watch a movie.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Hell Bunny skirt. This is the first item they showed online for their spring 2015 line. They showed a few other items too, but this was my favourite. I can't wait to see their full spring line. I think the Scottie dog print is adorable. It's my first dog print item in my wardrobe, actually my first animal print period. I'm surprised I don't have any cat prints yet either. Cats are my favourite animal. I do also really love dogs, too. 
All of these brands showing their upcoming spring lines is making me very excited to see what comes out, and also very excited for springtime! It's sad it's only been just over a month of winter. Winter always seems to be neverending here.









Cropped Cardigan: Poshmark (Old navy)
Skirt: Hell Bunny
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: Etsy (Kitedesign)

Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors in the scotty dog skirt! I've seen this print and also thought it was adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete