Monday, October 7, 2013

Cupcakes!

Hello there! Tonight I ran to Target to pick up a couple things I needed, and I just worked out. I'm going to read and watch "Six Feet Under" after I'm done writing this. I don't really have any plans this week yet.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my favourite dresses. My mom made it for me. I've worn it in other blog posts before. I get a lot of compliments on this one. I love the orange flats that I'm wearing in these pictures. I got them at Target last year. They are such a bright, vivid shade of orange. Bob took these pictures of me in the kitchen, since it was dark and rainy out. It was like that all day. I can't really complain though, since we had so many sunny days in a row!
My mom started making my gingerbread house print dress yesterday! I can't wait until it's done. I'm only going to be wear it from the end of November until the very beginning of January, but it's so very adorable. Just perfect for the Christmas season!
The first picture below is of my birthday present from my sister! She gave it to me this weekend since I didn't see her on my birthday. I already put it behind our door. It's sooo adorable, I love it!



















Dress: Handmade by my mom
Cardigan: TJ Maxx
Belt, flats: Target
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Icing


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment