Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sweets!

Hello there! I'm so glad to be done with 3/5 of the work week! I'm not doing much tonight. I ran to the library after work, and I'm just going to read and watch some of season five of "Six Feet Under." We are on the final season! I do like the show...but, I still don't love it. It is entertaining, but it's not as exciting to watch as my favourite shows are.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress I've worn on my blog before. It's pretty thin material, so it'll be hard to wear this when it gets cooler out. I think it's one of my most flattering pieces of clothing, and the colours/print are just so fabulous! 
I'm also wearing my brand new earrings and rings. They arrived today; I ordered them from Etsy. I was so excited when I ripped open the package! They are each so beautifully crafted, brightly coloured, and look so real! They are great sizes, too. I couldn't believe what a great job she did. I know I'll be wearing them all the time! Her prices are very reasonable, too. Her shop name on Etsy is: ScrumptiousDoodle . I ordered a donut ring from her, too. That should be here this week.

















Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Ann Taylor Outlet
Bolero: Target
Necklace, Bracelet: Francesca's
Earrings, rings: Etsy- ScrumptiousDoodle
Heels: Macy*s

~Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment