Friday, October 25, 2013

TGIF!

Hello there! Well, it's so lovely that the weekend has come around again. Bob is over his parent's house now, working on brewing a beer with his brother. I'm just staying in tonight. Bob and I are both getting up early tomorrow. He's working, and I'm going to Pennsylvania with my mom to go to some Christmas shops! My mom is VERY into Christmas. More so than anyone I've ever known, ha. I'm also quite into Christmas, and love decorating my apartment for it! But, my mom definitely takes the cake when it comes to decorating for it. In the pictures below I'm wearing a shirt I have in three colours. I love the rouching of it, I think it's flattering, and makes the shirt more interesting, than just a solid colour, plain top. I love wearing my printed dresses, but, it's also nice to sometimes wear outfits like this, and let my bright shoes and accessories really shine.











Shirt, Tank: Express
Jeans: Kohl's
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Brighton
Ring: Etsy
Sneakers: Keds

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment