Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pink & Orange

Hello there! Well, it's nice that yucky Monday is done & out of the way with. I don't have plans this week. I was supposed to meet my friend for dinner at Panera tonight, but she cancelled because she's sick. I am going to Panera for lunch tomorrow though, with a couple of friends. I think Bob and I are going out to dinner on Saturday. We hardly ever go out to eat, so that'll be nice.
Modcloth processed my reurn yesterday, so with the store credit I got for it, I orderd a new dress! Hope this one fits. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my favourite sweater! I love the bright shade of pink, and the cowl neck. It's quite comfy. I got it at Express over two years ago. I also have it in bright red and blue. I love pairing it with orange, as pink and orange are my absolute fav colour combo! These shoes are also very comfy. I got them at Target about a year ago.
















Sweater, Tank: Express
Jeans, Flats: Target
Necklace, Rings, Earrings: Etsyy
Bracelet: Kohl's (Mudd brand)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment