Monday, October 28, 2013

Red & Orange

Hello there! Yucky Monday is here, again. Of course, the work week is even harder to get through when I have a fun weekend planned! I'm not doing much tonight, just working out, reading, and watching some "Boardwalk Empire" with Bob. Tomorrow I'm getting two fillings done at the dentist...I'm dreading that! But, after that's done, my friend is coming over here, and I hope she's bringing her daughter with her, too.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a sweater that I have in three colours. I love this bright shade of red, and I love the cowl neck on the sweater as well. I got the bracelet at Target a year ago. It matches perfectly with my sweater and tank top! I really like the pairing of bright red and orange. The shoes I'm wearing, I hadn't worn since probably April. They're so comfortable and warm. 













Sweater: Express
Tank: Kohl's
Jeans, Bracelet: Target
Necklace, Flats: Modcloth
Earrings: Etsy

~Bye bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment