Thursday, October 17, 2013

Get Your Kicks Along Route 66

Hello there! Tonight's going to be pretty relaxing. Bob and I just finished eating dinner and taking pictures. It wasn't very bright outside when we took these, so the lighting of the pictures suffered. 
I'm really looking forward to heading to Bridgewater Mall with Bob on Saturday! I haven't been to that mall in months, probably not since the end of December. My mom is stopping by the apartment on Sunday for a little bit. Those are my only plans for the weekend.
My new Modcloth dress arrived today. I had gotten it with a gift card from Bob for my birthday. It fits great! I love the cute Route 66 print on it. I LOVE to travel, so this dress is perfect for me, with all the quirky pictures of places along Route 66. I thought the thick red belt paired well with the dress.
















Dress: Modcloth
Cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Brighton
Ring: Etsy
Heels: TJ Maxx (Nine West brand)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment