Sunday, October 13, 2013

Stained Glass

Hello there! I'm not doing too much today. I'm returning something to Target, working out, and watching some "Six Feet Under." Bob and I are hopefully going to the movies later, to see "Gravity." He slept over his parent's house last night, and won't be home until the afternoon sometime.
I'm very grateful that we're still having great weather! Most of the time lately it's been very sunny and warm! I'm trying to savor it as much as possible.
In the pictures below I'm wearing the most comfy flats! I got these for Christmas last year. They're Jessica Simpson brand. I love the colour combo of pink, orange, and red. I really love the print on this shirt. It reminds me of stained glass. I love wearing my new lollipop ring, cupcake ring, donut ring, and donut earrings! They're so cute, and brighten up any look.














Shirt: Marshall's
Jeans: Kohl's
Necklace: J Fay (NYC store)
Rings: Etsy
Shoes: Zappos.com (Jessica Simpson brand)
 

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment