Sunday, October 27, 2013

Candyland

Hello there! Today I'm not doing too much. It'll be a typical Sunday. Bob and I are just hanging at the apartment. I'm going to do some laundry and work out. Yesterday my mom and I had a great time going Christmas decoration shopping in Pennsylvania. She was very generous, and bought me a few items. At the first shop she bought me a gorgeous little hand made feather tree, and a handmade pumpkin. These items are pictured below. The people who run the shop have a workshop there too, and make all the items in it. They are very talented! 
She also bought me a couple Christmas ornaments. I actually only spent a dollar, when I bought a pumpkin beanie baby.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Halloween costume. I hadn't bought a costume in five years. I really love this one! It's so perfect for me, since I love bright colours, and sweets! I wore it last night when Bob and I went to his friend's costume party. The only problem was, after a little while I had to put on my coat and keep it on, because his friend doesn't have heat! I even left the party early because I was so cold. 
The lollipop accessory I happened to find yesterday, at Party City. It looks like it came with the outfit, because they match so well! It was only $6, too. I can't wait to wear this outfit again. I'll be wearing it to work on Hallowen.
Bob was bad/hippie Santa again, ha. He's been that several other times. He carries around a trash bag full of little wrapped "gifts." The "gifts" are hilarious. Everyone gets a kick out of it! For example he wrapped hemorrhoid cream, enemas, pennies, etc. He hits up the clearance bin at Wal*mart. 
At least at the party I got to hang out with a tiny kitten for a little bit! His friend (the one who lived there) had recently gotten her. She was so adorable and sweet! I got to hold her, too. There's nothing cuter than kittens!




















Costume: Costumecraze.com
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace: Dillard's
Bracelet: Icing
Rings, Earrings: Etsy
Heels: Macy*s

~Bye bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment