Saturday, October 12, 2013

Keep Calm And Eat Cupcakes!

Hello there! Sooo happy the weekend is here! After work yesterday I ran to a couple of stores. I returned a shirt, and needed to buy thread, a zipper, and bias tape for the gingerbread house dress my mom is working on for me! Bob and I stayed in last night, watched some TV and had a few drinks. 
Today my only plans are cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, working out, making Funfetti cookies, and running to Target. I don't have any plans tonight yet. Bob is going to his parent's house around 7, and brewing a beer with his brother and maybe a friend.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Modcloth dress! It arrived yesterday. The print is SO adorable! I have such a sweet tooth, and I also love wearing sweets as well, in my clothing and jewelry! I got the dress with money I got for my birthday, so that was nice. It was really perfect timing that I received the cupcake ring this week! 
I love pairing this new dress with my bright yellow cardigan, and my new yellow belt. I really love the colour yellow, and usually can't find too many yellow items of clothing/accessories/shoes.
I also really love the heels I'm wearing in these pictures, they're my favourite heels. I love that the heel part and the platform part are diferent colours from the actual shoe. I think these pair great with the dress.
I recently returned a dress to Modcloth that I had gotten with a gift card. Once they return it and give me the store credit for it, I have another dress in mind that I'll order! I've been wanting it for months. It's so nice to get Modcloth gift cards and money to spend there for my birthday. 
I thought it would be perfect to take pictures under the cupcake poster in my kitchen! And also it was too dark to take pictures outside by the time I got home, ha.




















Dress: Modcloth
Cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: J Crew Outlet
Necklace, Bracelet: Francesca's Collections
Earrings: Etsy
Rings: Etsy
Heels: Macy*s

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. That's a very lovely dress on you. The fabric is just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete