Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bridesmaid's Dress Shopping/Engagement Party

Hello there! Yesterday we found the bridesmaid's dresses! We all really loved them. The colour was perfect (they're pink, close to a coral colour), and the style was flattering and so pretty. They looked gorgeous! I was so happy that that dress worked out, and it was a great price. It was about half the price of the other dress we were deciding between. 
I also tried on my wedding dress again, at my sister's request. I still love it! So, that's a relief ha. And all the bridesmaid's did, as well. 
I'm so relieved to have all the major decisions done and over with. Next step is calling a hotel to book a block of rooms, and then order the invitations.
Our engagement party was at my parent's house last night. It went well. My mom is such a great cook and baker! The last few pictures on this post are from the party. My aunt who lives in Texas surprised me by ordering that GORGEOUS bouquet of flowers! 
In the first few pictures below I'm wearing my favourite shirt. Love the pattern and all the colours! I wear it pretty often. 














Shirt: Belk.com (Cable & Gauge)
Tank: Express
Jeans: Kohl's
Necklace: Etsy
Bracelet: Icing
Sneakers: Keds
Dress: Express

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment