Friday, June 30, 2017

Red Honey

Hello there! Today I'll be doing cleaning, laundry, and working out. All the fun stuff, right? Ha. It's supposed to rain tonight and this weekend, so hopefully Bob and I can still go to an outdoor bar tomorrow, like we had planned. He's making me my favorite meal this weekend; tomato tart! I'm very much looking forward to it. It'll be our belated at home anniversary dinner. He makes it about one a month for me, and it's been a month now since I've had it.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new to me Trashy Diva red Honey dress. I love the Honey style on me, and was happy to add another one to my collection. This is my 4th, and my second solid color one. I also have a coral Honey, but it's made of satin, so I don't get to wear it much. I own a few solid red dresses, and many more printed dresses with red backgrounds. Red isn't my favorite color (although it's close!), but I gravitate towards it with dresses, and I have heard it's my "best" color. I got this dress for a good price on the Tradesy website, and it was the first time I had bought anything from that site. The person who I bought the dress from dress took awhile to ship it, I believe 4 days, but otherwise, it was a good experience. 
Since this Honey is a solid red, I can pair it with a multitude of brooches and necklaces, which is always a bonus. I have so many printed dresses and skirts, but I also love the few solid color dresses I have. My accessories really shine when paired with them. I rarely wear my Honeys without a bandeau under them, because of all my dresses, they show the most bust. But, I do find them to be one of, if not the most flattering TD dress style on me. I don't wear them to work though, because even with a bandeau there's still a bit of cleavage. I always bring Honeys with me on vacation, and sometimes will wear them without a bandeau on vacation.





Dress: Tradesy (Trashy Diva)

Necklace: Etsy (vintage)
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bangles: Splendette
Heels: Modern Millie (BAIT Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment