Thursday, September 1, 2016

"I've Been Everywhere, Man"

Hello there! I'm excited that new episodes of "Shameless" debuted on Netflix today! I can't wait to start watching them; "Shameless" is one of my favorite shows. I haven't had much going on this week, but Saturday I'm going shopping in PA with my mom (can't wait!), and Sunday I'm going to a picnic at Bob's cousin's house.
The teachers came back to work today, and the students will be there on Tuesday.  It'll be interesting to see what it's like there with school in session! I know it'll be a lot louder, that's for sure.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my newest Bernie acquisition; the Kelly in the On The Road print. It's a brand new dress that just hit her website, and I ordered it as soon as I saw it! I actually first spotted this fabric on vacation  in July, at a fabric store, and I pointed it out to my husband, because I REALLY loved it. I was soooo excited to see Bernie release it in the Paris version, and since the Paris is not my favorite cut, I emailed her, and asked if it'd be released in any other styles, and luckily she told me a Kelly was coming! I very impatiently waited for the Kelly to arrive, ha. I've been to thirty five states and three countries, so this dress is quite apropos for me. I LOVE to travel; it's one of my very favorite things. My parents also love to travel (and my mother's parents do), so that *may* be where I got it from! Not that I'm counting, but it's twenty seven days until our next getaway! 
Oh, and if you didn't know, the blog title is from a Johnny Cash song!






Dress: Bernie Dexter
Bracelets: Splendette and Etsy
Shoes:  BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now! 

5 comments:

  1. This dress is perfect for you! I'm definitely about to order it, haha. It looks like the perfect shade of red on top of all its other charms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I haven't watched shameless yet. Will have to check it out!! And your newest dress is a dream, loving red on you + your heels are perfect with it! Wishing you a fabulous end of the week, girly! xo

    www.girlandcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Kelly style Bernie dress, also loving those shoes by Bait on you and those awesome bangles! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're watching Shameless too! We just started Season 4 - new episodes!? YAY! I think Season 5 starts live on Showtime this fall - I don't want to wait for it to end to watch on Netflix, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress on you. So fun that you spotted this fabric and loved it even before you knew it was going to be made into a BD dress :D. That is so exciting about the school year starting at your new job. I hope it will be great!

    ReplyDelete