Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Puppies!

Hello there! I'm very excited to have another four day weekend this weekend. I'm starting to make some plans for it, with both friends and family. I started a new job this week, and it's been great. I had wanted a job in a school for years, and I finally got into one. It's a huge weight off of me, to finally have found the job I've been wanting for a long time.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my newest Retrospec'd dress that I got from Shop VDM. This one has a puppy border print. I don't typically go for dresses with dark background colors, BUT, with this adorable print, how could I possibly resist?! My favorite animals are cats, but I also really love dogs. I wore the dress to work today, and I'm so glad I found another job where I can wear what I want to wear, AKA as many novelty prints and bright colors as my rainbow heart desires. This dress I ended up exchanging, because I went by the size chart with the size I first ordered, and it wasn't correct for the bust measurement. Luckily, they still had the next size up, and I was able to do a fast exchange. This one is quite tight on my bust, but luckily it does zip. If you're busty, I'd definitely say to go up a size.






Dress: Shop VDM (Retrospec'd)
Necklace: Modcloth
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!














4 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations on your new job!

    This dress is off-the-charts adorable. I love how the cuteness of the puppies is paired with a dark, elegant colour palette. Perfect for novelty print fans of all ages.

    Big hugs & happy start of July wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the puppy border print on this dress! It is so cute and has such an authentic feel to it! Congrats on getting the job you've been after! <3 Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so adorable on you & totally your style too! Your starting to get a great Retrospec'd collection! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new job, that's great news! Beautiful dress x

    ReplyDelete