Saturday, June 18, 2016

Feeling Blue

Hello there! We didn't end up going to the city today. It's gorgeous out though, so I'm hoping we'll do something outside. Last night I went over my parent's house for awhile, to celebrate Father's Day a little early. I'll be going back there this Wednesday with Bob, because my sister will be home from Nashville then, and we're going to have dinner with her.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Pin Up Girl Clothing bright blue Harley dress. I always wear it paired with my bright orange belt that came with my PUG oranges Jenny dress. I love the two colors together; I think they give off a tropical feel. This is my absolute favorite shade of blue. I really love how Harleys look on me; I also have one in coral, and am thinking about getting the red. I have so many red dresses though, so that's why I haven't bought it yet. 
I got this bracelet at an antique mall in Adamstown, PA back in the fall. I love the fun print and bright colors on it, and it matches my outfit quite well. 









Dress, belt: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Hair flower: Daisy Jean Floral
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bracelet: Vendor at an antique mall

Heels: Modcloth (BAIT Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so great together! Love that new bracelet paired with the hair flower! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair-flower, bracelet and luxulite brooch so fun and colourful! xo

    ReplyDelete