Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Mahjong

Hello there! One month from today we leave to go on our southern road trip, but who's counting, right? I may be just *a little bit excited* to check out major southern cities that both Bob and I have never been to before! I love cities, and I love the south, so I have a feeling I'm really going to enjoy this trip! I can't wait to see the GORGEOUS big old houses with wraparond porches! *Sigh*...I'd just love to live in one. My husband I both want to have a porch when we have a house. 
We are possibly heading to the city for the day on Saturday! We haven't been in a year, and I have been wanting to go back. Bob is not a fan of going there, mostly because of how much traveling we have to do to get there, and then the additional traveling around the city once we're there. Whether we end up going or not on Saturday, we'll be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary this weekend. Time flies when you're having fun!
We went to Adamstown, PA last Sunday, and I posted some pictures below. It's the "antique capital of the US". There are a ton of antique malls. I only bought one item: an antique bar cart. Bob actually paid for most of it for my anniversary gift. I'd been wanting an antique bar cart for a long time, so I'm happy to have one now! It's in good condition, too.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Trashy Diva mahjong print dress. I received the dress yesterday, and I love it. It's the Annette style, and I now have five Annette dresses. They're my favorite TD style. I ordered a size up in this one, to give myself a little room at the bust, since two of my others in cotton voile (that's the material this one is made of) are very tight in the bust. I do have a little room at the bust, so I'm happy about that. I had also ordered this print in their new shirtwaist style dress, but it didn't quite work on me, so back it goes. I like that the background color of the dress is white; I think it makes it great for summer, plus I like lighter backgrounds on dresses in general. 




The cart we got!







Dresses & ring: Trashy Diva
Necklace: Modcloth 
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. The Annette looks like it was absolutely made for you! I can see why you love it so much. Hopefully it'll work on me -- after seeing it on you, I know it'll at least fit me :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing this dress on other blogger pages, I really love the print and style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the ring to match!!!! COME ON!!! And I am still super jealous of the cart you found!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary! Also, yay for the new Mahjong print! Looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete