Saturday, July 2, 2016

Cherry Blossoms

Hello there! It's gorgeous out! This long weekend is supposed to be hot and sunny. Yesterday was hot and humid, and it was supposed to rain, but we ended up not really getting any. 
Bob and I were excited to find out "Shameless" is now on Netflix! It's one of our favorite shows, but we don't have Showtime, so we always had to wait until seasons came out on DVD, and were at the library, in order to watch it. Now we're catching up on it on Netflix. Such a great, funny, and entertaining show. William H. Macy has been one of my favorite actors for a long time, and he's so funny in that show.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter Chelsea cherry blossoms dress. Cherry blossom trees are so gorgeous, and so is this print. Bernie seriously picks the most beautiful flower fabrics for her dresses. She hasn't been coming out with many new prints in this Chelsea style, but I hope she does soon. There is a new lipstick print Chelsea I've been eyeing though, which I'm pretty sure I'll be snatching up (it's available for "pre-order" now).







Dress: Bernie Dexter
Necklace and brooch: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle and Sodasweehearts)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous dress and I love it with your shoes and accessories. So pretty Bristol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress by Bernie, such a really beautiful print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO IT'S NOT! OMG I have been DYING to see Shameless but we don't get Showtime either!! YES! Thanks for the head's up! Now Cody and I have a new show to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Chelsea is such a fabulous style -- it doesn't do that annoying cut-my-bust-in-half thing that the Paris does, which is a godsend! This dress is absolutely gorgeous on you!! Are you after the white or the black lipstick print dress?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous outfit! Your sprinkle bedecked sugar cookie necklace is off-the-charts cute! :)

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete