Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Tutti Frutti (Again!)

Hello there! I don't have too much going on this week, but I'm very excited for the weekend. Sunday Bob and I are going to Adamstown, Pennsylvania for the day, to do lots of antiquing. We haven't been since October. He's definitely not into it like I am, but he puts up with going places I want to go once in awhile, ha. Saturday I'll be doing a lot of relaxing.
I got the below dress from New York & Company, a store I hadn't shopped at in many years. I never browse their website or go to the mall, but, when I saw some ladies rocking this dress (or the navy verison of it) on their blogs and on Instagram, I had to go check it out online. I waited a month or so since I first saw it to make the plunge, but I'm glad I decided to go for it! It was only $50, and there was free shipping. It's really good quality, and I love how vibrant the print is. I clearly have a lot of fruit prints, I think I have more of them than any other print in my closet. This dress is perfect for work too; I don't even need to wear a bandeau, which is another perk!












Dress: New York & Company
Brooch & bangle: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. I love fruit prints, this dress looks so great on you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute on you! Love the texture in the material!

    ReplyDelete