Thursday, June 23, 2016

Heart Of Haute Harlequin

Hello there! I'm SO happy to have today through Sunday off of work! It's a much needed respite. I had to run an errand this morning, and I'll be meeting a couple of friends later today for a drink. Other than that, I'm taking it easy today/tonight; I'm going to work out, do some reading, and watch more of the new season of "Orange Is The New Black". I'm going to really try and savor this relaxating few days I'll have. I know it'll go by super quickly, as it always does.
 Next weekend will also be a long weekend, since it's 4th of July weekend, already! Wow, that came up quickly.
Last night Bob and I went to my parent's to have pizza for dinner. My sister was there too, she's home from Nashville for a bit before she heads on vacation this Saturday with my mom and other extended family.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my Heart of Haute harlequin print dresses; I have three from Heart of Haute. I love the mix of pastel and bright colors in this print. With my choice of shoes and accessories, I'm playing up the pastel side of the print. The straps on the dress are adjustable, which is great, as I needed to make them tighter.
 







Dress: Heart of Haute
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: Erstwilder

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Love these pastel shades on you! They have a soft touch while still being bright and fun! Enjoy your long weekend and yay for another long weekend next weekend for 4th of July! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous frock! It reminds me that I need way more harlequin print in my wardrobe. Despite being a big fan of the pattern, I have pretty much nothing in it at the moment.

    Wishing you guys a terrific weekend and 4th of July week!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete