Sunday, June 19, 2016

Anniversary Weekend

Hello there! I'm not going to be doing too much today; staying home and enjoying the day. This coming week I have a four day weekend (not working Thursday or Friday), so I'm very excited for that. I have an errand to run Thursday morning, and then Thursday evening I'm meeting up with a couple of friends. Friday is open thus far, and I'm happy to just relax at home that day.
Yesterday Bob and I headed to Bethlehem to go out to eat and have drinks for our 2nd anniversary. We also took a walk down Main Street there, and went to The Moravian Book Shop. I bought a really cute dish towel there and a book there. Dinner was great, as it always is at Brew Works. After dinner, we sat at the bar for a bit, and had a couple of drinks. The weather was perfect for walking; it was sunny and hot, but not too hot or humid. There were a lot of people eating dinner on the sidewalk at the restaurants that have outdoor seating. 
I wore my beloved Trashy Diva Lena picnic dress for the occassion. I got it last summer, and it's one of my favorite dresses to wear in the summertime. 
I really liked how my hair turned out yesterday. I posted close up pics below. I washed my hair yesterday and dryed it, and then put hot rollers in it, and kept them in for about forty minutes, and then brushed my hair a little bit, and put tons of hairspray in it. After just a little bit, my hair was already not holding completly, which surprises me, because my hair holds curl really well, but it still looked decent I thought.  












Dress: Trashy Diva
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: DNJ Retro (Erstwilder)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit lady! Happy anniversary!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you and you hubby Bristol! Love this Lena Picnic dress on you! It is absolutely perfect on you! <3 Enjoy your long weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyful anniversary wishes to you both! Here's to a stellar third year ahead and countless more to come.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete