Saturday, July 11, 2015

Pies & Cake!

Hello there! The time has just about come; we leave for vacation tomorrow morning! It almost doesn't seem real that it's this close now. But, I couldn't be any more excited to relax for a week with my lovely husband. Since it's a place we've been to twice before, we don't even need to do research for how to get around, like we would going to a new place. That can be a ltitle stressful itself. We got engaged in Virginia Beach (walking along the beach, by the water) almost two years ago (it was August 2nd). So, we'll be celebrating that, and also we got married just over a year ago, so kind of like an anniversary trip as well. I started packing in the past couple of days. I'll have plenty of time to finish it up today, as I don't have much to do today, other than clean, do laundry, and work out. Of course the most important part is making sure I have the right accessories and shoes for every dress, ha! I'll obviously be overpacking, but it's fine, because we're driving there, and have lots of room in the car for luggage.
I had a terrific mail day yesterday. Two skirts, a shirt, and cropped cardigan all arrived (from three different places.) Both skirts and the shirt are big on me, which I figured those would be. The one skirt is just slightly big, so that's fine. The other one is pretty loose, but I just will wear it will a belt. I just love receiving novelty print items, and both skirts are! One is strawberry print, and one has cakes & pies on it. I'm posting pictures in this post of my new cake/pie skirt. The cake/pie skirt I got a great deal on. It was on sale for $15 in an Etsy shop! It came from Australia, and it arrived in only 8 days, which is crazy! The strawberry skirt I had missed out on when it was originally available on Modcloth. I tracked it down on eBay finally. My Bea & Dot collection is almost done. There's one more shirt and dress I would love to get. I won't have the full Bea & Dot collection, but if I get those two, I'll have every piece that I really love from it.









Shirt: Pin Up Girl Clothing 
Skirt: Etsy (Jacksdaughter) 
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is super cute! Have a great time on your vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are so perfect with that skirt! Love! <3 Happy vacation! Sounds like it will be an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete