Sunday, July 26, 2015

Ice Cream Cones

Hello there! It's such a nice day out again. It's just so great to have really nice weather weekends in the summer; it's the first opportunity to go outside, and go on day trips, etc. My mom is actually at a Christmas convention this weekend in PA. It's a place to sell antique Christmas decorations, and close to 1,000 people are there. My mom is a HUGE collector of antique Christmas and Halloween items. It's where I got my love for holiday decorations as well, ha, even though I don't have any antique ones yet, except a couple she's gotten for me. Growing up, my parents took my sister and I to lots of antique stores, shows, etc.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress I bought from Modcloth two years ago. It's a little shroter than dresses I normally wear, but I love this adorable print so much! I also barely have any green clothing, so this is something a little "different" in my wardrobe. I had to pair my Shoe Bakery ice cream flats with it! I love that my yellow milkshake brooch also matches it so well. I curled my hair for the first time since Bob cut it, about two months ago.  I really like how it looks! It's just tough to curl or straighten my hair in the summer, because of how hot our bathroom gets, and because of how hot it is outside.








Dress, Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch: Etsy (Atomic Mingo)
Flats: Shoe Bakery


~Bye bye for now!


5 comments:

  1. What a fun and adorable print, how amazing you have the exact matching shoes. I bought a top with ice cream cone print on the weekend and I can't wait to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, my bathroom becomes a sauna most days too!! I even have a window! Never helps! When it gets terribly hot, I've moved my straightener to our bedroom, where we have an AC for when we sleep. I just straighten my bangs in there as my boyfriend still sleeps hahaha it's been helping so far! Now to find a solution for getting out of the shower without dying! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love holiday decorations too, and I sooo got that from my mom as well hahaha! I have been collecting (okay, I should say SHE has been collecting) Christopher Radko ornaments for my brothers and I for almost our entire lives, and basically we can't have them until we are settled down and married. Even so, I love going back home for the holidays and seeing them on my parents Christmas tree! PS- Cute dress!
    XO Amanda | Sans Scrubs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love this dress paired with those shoes! <3 Also, love your hair that way! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever I see ice cream prints I now think of you haha. XO

    ReplyDelete