Sunday, July 5, 2015

Under The Sea

Hello there! My family bbq ended up being moved to today, because of the rain yesterday. So, my mom had my grandparents and Bob and me over for lunch yesterday. My sister and her boyfriend were there too, they came up Friday, and stayed over night. She had us over yesterday, beause my sister and her boyfriend can't go to the bbq today, they'll be at his parent's. I'm also going to Bob's parent's today, and not to my family's bbq. My sister will be moving in a month with her boyfriend, to Nashville.
It's officially a week until vacation! Wow, it feels great to say that. This week will be super busy and chaotic at work, but hopefully that'll make the days fly by, because I just can not wait to be relaxing on the beach with my love and drinking delicious orange crushes. It doesn't really get better than that.
I love this seahorse Hell Bunny dress so much. I'm normally not too into wearing pastel clothing, but I don't mind it with this adorable dress. Of course I always have to pair it with this seahorse necklace.









Dress: Modcloth (Hell Bunny)
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch; Etsy (Atomicmingo)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

7 comments:

  1. Wow that necklace and Hell Bunny dress were made for each other! Love it Bristol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay, I love this print! I think I'm holding out for the bathing suit of this print though. And I love that you own a matching sea horse necklace (I mean, of course you do haha). Love it all! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Ah, the bathing suit is also so lovely! Haha yes, of course I do! ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh I love your dress! The print and cut are fantastic! <3 So cute that you paired the seahorse necklace with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I just had to do that, ha. :)

      Delete