Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Little Bit Fruity

Hello there! I'm so glad today was cooler than the last two days, and MUCH less humid. Monday and Tuesday were extremly humid. I'm just lucky I don't work outside in all the elements, but my husband does. He was actually working at a house about three minutes from my job today, so on my lunch break I went over there to see him, which was nice. He has worked close to my job before, but he doesn't have enough time to come over and visit me, and sometimes he's at a job a short amount of time, that he isn't there by the time I go on my lunch break.
Tonight I went over to my grandmother's for a little bit. My parents and sister were there too. But, none of them had eaten dinner yet, and I had. So, they left to go get dinner after 
bit, and I just went home. My sister's been home this whole week, and then Saturday she's going to California for a week with her boyfriend. Then she'll come back home for a few more days, and then her and her boyfriend will be on their way to their new life in Nashville! It's crazy how close her moving date is.
The dress I'm wearing in the pictures below is one of my most worn ones! I frequently wear it to work. It's great for work because of the high neck and good length hemline. I got it from Modcloth over a year ago.









Dress: Modcloth
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear
Purse: Thirteen Vintage


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. I am just totally bananas over you in that dress! Such a peach! But seriously, you look berry cute! (haha, okay I'll lay off the cheesy fruit puns now!) You do look adorable though! (Orange you glad I decided to stop by and blow up your blog tonight haha?). >^..^<
    XO Amanda | Sans Scrubs

    ReplyDelete