Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Junk Food & Seahorses Make An Excellent Match

Hello there! Ah, I am inching ever so closer to my vacation! It's now only 4 days away. It sounds sooo close, but I have two very busy days to get through at work, first. I just keep thinking about the light at the end of the tunnel, though. I just can not wait to be swimming in the ocean! I haven't done that this year yet. It's supposed to be very hot the week we are there, so I'm sure we will be in the water a lot. When I'm at the beach, I hardly lay out, I just keep going in the water. I get bored laying out, and also I burn so easily. 
Last night Bob and I went to my parent's house to have cake for my mom's birthday. All my grandparents were there too, as well as an aunt and uncle. Monday night my good friend came over my apartment. It's been a much more social past few days than I'm used to, ha! We saw a lot of family over last weekend, as well. I'm ready to just relax tonight.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my junk food skirt I got from an Etsy seller, and my Pin Up Girl Clothing peasant top that I wear all the time. I can't wait  to have more! I have a lime green one on the way. When the red restocks I'm definitely snagging it, too. They are the perfect shirts for high-waisted skirts. I love this print so much, that I also have it in a dress. I bought the dress first, actually. I like to have both options. The skirt is more practical, because it's a work appropriate length, where as the dress isn't. The dress is also quite low cut.
 







Top: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Skirt: Etsy (Up Town Atomic)
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: Etsy(Atomic Mingo)

Wedges: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment: