Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th!

Hello there! Happy 4th of July! Hope everyone has a great weekend. I really hope it doesn't rain today! It's supposed to be cloudy with a chance of rain all day. I'll be weatring my Bernie Dexter bbq dress today. Bob's parent's BBQ got moved to tomorrow, because of the possible rain, but so far my family has kept theirs for today. Yesterday it was so nice to be off, and I got a lot done, and also got to relax a bit.
Today I'm just going to relax, work out, and then get ready to over to my aunt & uncle's at 1. Bob helped me make macaroni salad for it yesterday, we just have to mix in the wet ingredients this morning. Believe it or not, I had never cooked before, ha! I have baked plenty, but Bob loves to cook so much and wants to do always do it, that I never had to do it.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress I get a lot of use out of it. I wear it to work often, and it's nice because I don't need to wear a cropped cardigan with it, since there's enough sleeve coverage. I also don't need to wear a bandeau since the neckline is high. I don't have too many sleeveless dresses that I don't need a bandeau and/or cropped cardigan to wear to work with! It's such a cheerful, bright print. I would like to find more pennant prints, but unfortnately there doesn't see to be too many colourful ones around. Even though I wear this dress often, I love coming up with new combos of jewelry and shoes for things it, and other items I wear a lot. I had never worn it with these new yellow heels before, or the gumball machine brooch. Accessories and shoes can really freshen up an outfit.









Dress: Modcloth (Bea & Dot)
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: Deer Arrow

Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite dresses of yours. It's just so stinkin' cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the gumball brooch with this! <3

    ReplyDelete