Saturday, April 25, 2015

Leaf It To Bernie

Hello there! I am so very happy that it's the weekend! I don't have many plans for today yet, other than working out, cleaning, doing laundry, and take outside outfit pics. Bob's going to cut my hair this weekend, and I am excited for that. He has never cut my hair before, but he cuts his own, and does a good job. I trust him. I just hate going to the salon, and always put it off, but I desperately need a hair cut now.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my latest Bernie Dexter dress. I scored this one on eBay, and for half the price of a normal Bernie. The leaf print obviously makes it very well suited for wearing it in fall, but...I may be wearing it in other seasons too, ha. I really don't like to pay full price for a Bernie dress, so I scour eBay for her items. Luckily, she often lists dress for about half off in her own eBay shop. This dress isn't as bright as most of my clothing, but that's okay. The shape of the dress and the cute print more than make up for it. Also, wearing my bright blue cropped cardigan with it brightens it up a bit. I just need to get a brooch that matches! My necklace kind of looks like leaves though, so that pairs quite nicely with the outfit.







Dress: eBay (Bernie Dexter)
Cropped Cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)

Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Earrings: Etsy (IncredInedible)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Love this dress! It's so cute! I love finding Bernie Dexter dresses at great prices! I finally broke down and got that BBQ print one I wanted to get.... I paid full price but considering I was looking for it for almost two years I had to jump on it when she brought dresses back in that print! <3 Thanks for blogging about it a few months back. I never would have imagined she would bring that print back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I'm the same way with Bernie dresses; eBay or when retailers do huge sales tends to be the only time I buy her dresses. Love this one...and love the name of this post! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete