Sunday, April 19, 2015

New Hope & Milford

Hello there! We had a great time in New Hope & Milford yesterday. It truly was perfect weather, and there were a ton of people in New Hope. We walked around, went down by the river, got lunch and drinks outside, and went in some shops. I snagged a super cute watermelon purse and a bunny beanie baby, which was on sale for only $2.50.The shop I got the purse from is called 13 Vintage, and the shop owner recognized me from Instagram, which is the first time that's happened locally. (It happened in Vegas, too.) I've been in the shop a few times before; it's my favourite clothing shop there. They carry Hell Bunny, too. After we left New Hope, we went to a brew pub in Milford, called The Ship Inn. Bob's brother and his friend and girlfriend met us there. 
The area that New Hope and Milford are in is really beautiful. There are a bunch of small, quaint towns next to each other, with a lot of farmland, the Delaware River, a canal, and mountains. It was a really good day. I love taking day trips when it's nice out.  
Since I didn't do the things I normally do on Saturdays, yesterday (cleaning, laundry, etc.), I'll be doing them today, and later on Bob's family will be coming over for cake.
The pictures below are from New Hope and Milford yesterday. I was wearing my Pin Up Girl Clothing bright blue Harley dress. I have it in coral, too. I just adore these dresses, so much. They are very tight in the chest/waist (probably my tighest dresses in those areas), but they are just gorgeous. I wish PUG would come out with more colours soon!














Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Bakery Charms
Sandals: Modcloth


~Bye bye for now!

7 comments:

  1. That watermelon purse is so cute..love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for New Hope ;) You look great, and of course I love recognizing all the backgrounds hehe!
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great cut on you and love that watermelon purse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun that you were recognized in person! :D And that watermelon purse is so cute!

    ReplyDelete