Saturday, April 11, 2015

Some More Cherries!

Hello there! I'm so happy it's the weekend! I only worked two days this week, so that was one nice thing about coming back from vacation- that I worked two days and then have off again for two! Today I'm cleaning, doing laundry, working out, and just relaxing- watching "Game of Thrones" with Bob. 
Right now we have free HBO On Demand, but it ends tomorrow. We'll be able to finish the forth season by then, and be caught up. We've seen seven episodes so far, in the past couple days ago. It is not disappointing! After we finish that, we're going to watch as much as "Shamless" as we can. We have two whole seasons we need to catch up on though, so of course we won't be able to do that before the end of Sunday, ha. We also watched the first episode of the new season of "Mad Men"! (And it was great, of course.) Those three shows are three of my very favs. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new cherry print Heart of Haute dress. I got it from the Enz's booth at Viva. I now have three blue cherry print dresses, ha! I also got this red cropped cardigan at Viva. I can never have enough of those. They are so great to wear to work, to cover up bare shoulders and such. Also in the pics below, is one of my new fruit purses. I got both fruit purses from the Rough Seas Designs booth. I had never bought anything from them before. I am obsessed with my fruit purses! They also make cute flaming ones. (And many other designs.) I'm using it as a clutch in the pics, but it can be used either way; it comes with a purse strap, which I tucked inside. 
I'm going to do another post soon on the rest of our Vegas trip!









Dress: Enz's (Heart of Haute)
Cropped Cardigan: Viva Las Vegas (forget the name of the booth)
Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Incredinedible)
Purse: Rough Seas Designs

Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. We could be almost twins because I have a Bernie dress a lot like this print! Also, that purse totally suits you!!!!

    -Lauren Blair

    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! And that purse is super cute! Nice find!

    ReplyDelete