Thursday, April 23, 2015

So Many Popsicles

Hello there! I am soooo ready for it be Friday, how about you?! Tonight I'm just staying in & relaxing with Bob, and watching "Impractical Jokers"! There's a new episode on at 10. The weather hasn't been as nice this week, as it was last weekend. But, this coming weekend is supposed to be sunny, so that's good news. I'm meeting my friend for dinner at Panera tomorrow night. After that I'm just going home & having drinks with Bob.
In the pictures below I'm wearing an Emily & Fin brand dress that I got from Modcloth a year ago. The print is just the perfect summertime print! But, that won't stop me from wearing it in the spring & fall, too. It's too darn cute of a print to only wear it during one season! The background colour is not a colour I particularly like, but it's okay, since the print is has some better colours in it! I also don't have many shoes that pair well with the dress, and after taking outfit pics in this outfit, I see that the wedges really don't match the dress, ha. Next time I'll wear black heels or my orangey BAIT Idas.
 








Dress: Modcloth (Emily & Fin)
Necklace, Earrings: Etsy (IncredInedible)
Wedges: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment