Saturday, April 18, 2015

Care For A Cupcake?

Hello there! Today is such a gorgeous day out! It's going to be 75 degrees & very sunny. It's the perfect day to walk around New Hope with my husband, for his birthday! We are getting there around noon. It's such a pretty town, with lots of little shops and restaurants. I'm sure it'll be crowded today. This is probably the best/warmest day we've had since the fall! We are going to sit outside and have lunch. I just love sitting outside as much as possible, when it's beautiful out. When we're done in New Hope, we're heading over to a town about half an hour from there, to meet some of his friends for dinner and drinks, and tomorrow evening we'll be having cake with his family.
I'm not actually wearing the outfit today that is in the pictures below. (I'll be wearing a Harley Pin Up Girl Clothing dress today.) But, this Modcloth Bea & Dot cupcake dress is too darn cute! I'm so glad I've been able to take lots of outside pictures lately! The lighting is just sooo much better than taking them in my kitchen!









Dress: Modcloth (Bea & Dot)
Necklace: Etsy (Scrumptius Doodle)

Brooch: Etsy (Poison of Choice)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that cupcake dress is to die for! So perfect with those Pink Ida's!

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it will be a great day! Cute dress. I love the cross-stitching pattern on it! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete