Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Plenty Of Pies

Hello there! It was so nice to actually be able to take pictures outside this past weekend! It was so warm that I wasn't cold at all with a sleeveless dress on. After the record breaking cold winter we had, this springtime weather feels unreal! It's amazing that it seems we are all done with the cold weather. I'm even more grateful for spring this year. 
Bob's birthday is on Saturday. We are planning on spending the day in New Hope, one of my favourite towns. It is supposed to rain though, but hopefully it'll end by late morning. We haven't been there since last July, and I've really been itching to go back there. We'll walk around the town, go in shops, have an early dinner and drinks. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Modcloth pie dress. I got it almost two years ago, and I still just adore it. The print is to die for, and I just love shirt dresses. I don't have very many though. It would be nice to find some more in the future. These are one of my new pairs of B.A.I.T. shoes. Their wedges are so comfy. I now have these shoes in three colours.









Dress: Modcloth
Necklace: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Brooch: Coconette Oz (Erstwilder)

Wedges: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. The pie dress is one of my favorite dresses ever as well. Sadly, it no longer fits me but I am hanging onto it in case my waist slims down again in the near future! I can't get rid of a pie dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you were able to enjoy the warm weather. That's great that it came just in time for Bob's birthday! I love your dress by the way! So cute!

    ReplyDelete