Sunday, March 15, 2015

Oranges Jenny

Hello there! Today we're not doing too much; a typical Sunday for us. We're just staying home. I'm working out, reading, and just watching tv/relaxing. Last night I met my friend for a drink in town. It's been a little easier to wear skirts/dresses out at night recently, since it hasn't been getting nearly as cold at night. (Although it does still get cold.) I just can't wait until it's not cold at all at night!! It will feel glorious. I don't wear tights/stocking/pantyhose, so it's especially cold for my legs, ha.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Pin Up Girl Clothing Jenny oranges dress. This is one of my absolutely favourite pieces in my whole wardrobe. I purchased it the day it was released. The print is just spectacular, and I love the matching orange belt and orange straps. It's my favourite shade of orange, as well. I also love that there is yellow in the print, so I can pair it with yellow shoes, like these B.A.I.T. wedges. I didn't wear this dress out of the apartment all Winter, and so I can't wait to start wearing it again this Spring. It's definitely more of a Spring through Fall kind of print, really becuse of how much white is in it. I have another dress with an oranges print, but it has a black background. I wear that year-round. I will definitely be wearing this dress in Vegas!









Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Wedges: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. I still don't know how you do it in the winter without anything on your legs! You are a queen, I tell you, queen! Haha soon we will have ALL THE SUN! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in this dress...love the orange print so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUCH a great color on you!!!

    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your orange accessories paired with this dress! Too cute! <3

    ReplyDelete