Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pink Gingham

Hello there! Tonight I met my good friend at Panera for dinner. I hadn't been there in a little while. It was definitely good to go back, and have broccoli cheddar soup again, ha. Saturday I'll be going out to Pennsylvania with my mom, to go shopping for Easter decorations. The one shop we go to is so neat; they hand make everything, in antique style, as well. My mom has a lot of stuff from them, and I have a few items from them, for Christmas, Halloween & Easter. They take their wares to antique toy shows, which is how my mom met them. When I get home from that, Bob & I are headed to his parent's house to celebrate his dad's 60th birthday.
Only one week from today we'll be on our way to Vegas! I am extremly excited now that it's so close! It's hard to get it out of my head, ha. Bob doesn't express his excitement the way I do, but I know he is really looking forward to it. I know what clothing I'll be bringing, but I'm not going to pack most of it until right before we leave, because I don't want it to get any more wrinkled than it has to.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Hell Bunny gingham print dress. I also have this dress in yellow and white gingham. I don't really have any other plaid in my wardrobe. 









Dress: Hey Viv! (Hell Bunny)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. So excited for your trip! I can't believe you and a few others will be in Vegas the week before i will be! How fun would it have been to have met up? I am running a tradeshow the week of April 12. Hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It would've been great! :) Hope you have a great time, too!

      Delete
  2. Fraternal twins! I have this in purple :)

    ReplyDelete