Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pink & Purple

Hello there! Happy Spring! Today it's very sunny out, and the birds are chirping. I hope yesterday is the very last snow we get until next Winter! It ruined our plans for today. We were going to go visit my sister in Connecticut, but because Bob got home from plowing/salting at 9 p.m. last night, he was too exhausted to wake up early to go visit her. The only good thing about this trip being cancelled, is that when we do go see (maybe at the end of April), it'll be warmer out and nicer for walking outside!
I ordered a dress from Pin Up Girl Clothing on Thursday, the first day it became available. And then on Friday I got an email that the whoel site is 20% off until Sunday night. I hate when that happens, ha! The size I ordered it already sold out though, since yesterday. I am debating ordering another dress or two though. They don't have 20% off sitewide too often. 
Today I'll be cleaning, doing laundry, working out, going to Target, and just relaxing.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Heart of Haute harlequin print dress. Harlequin is one of my very favourite patterns. I have four harlequin dresses and two skirts. 









Dress: Heart of Haute
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy
Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. You look cute and I totally feel for you with the snow! What a way to welcome spring, right??

    www.prefertobedmure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you asked PUG if they'd honor the sale for your purchase? Some companies (the good ones anyway) will honor a sale/coupon if you purchased within a certain time frame. Since you ordered the day before, it'd be worth asking if they would honor it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress on you! I love the pink and the harlequin! Looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete