Wednesday, March 11, 2015

An Apple A Day

Hello there! Wow, today the weather has been just amazing. It really feels like Spring, and feels too good to be true after the atrocious Winter we had. It was about 55 degrees and sunny. I even had the windows down in my car. I really love how late it's light outside now, because of turning the clocks forward! When the weather is like this, it just makes me happier, and gets me so excited for even warmer days, and all the possibilities of things to do outside! Bob and I love taking day trips on the weekend, and walking around cute, little towns. We're going to do that in April for his birthday, on a Saturday.
Bob and I aren't doing much tonight, just relaxing at home. Friday night I'm going to my friend's apartment, and Saturday night I'm meeting another friend for a drink. Next Saturday we are going to Connecticut to spend the day with my sister. I really *hope* the weather is this nice then! We'll be walking around outside in her town & in a bigger town nearby.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my newest Luxulite brooch, a pretty, sparkly apple! I'm definitely bringing this dress to Las Vegas. It was my first PUG piece of clothing, and I still really love the print.









Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Ety (Scrumptiousdoodle)

Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment