Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fatigued

Hello there! Well, I think I can speak for all of New Jersey when I say that we have snow/freezing rain/ice/artic temperature fatigue. This Winter has been ridiculous, and we still aren't catching a break. Yesterday when I left work it was freezing rain, and the roads were so bad. I was really scared the entire drive home. I slid a couple of times, luckily not into any cars. But, the roads had clearly barely been touched (and I was on main roads almost the whole time), and I was going about 20 mph the entire ride. Not much scares me more than driving in those conditions. Good thing starting this Sunday, the temperatures are really rising. It's supposed to be in the 40's Sunday and onward. Hope we don't regress after that!
Tonight Bob and I aren't doing too much, just staying in. My mom was going to stop by, but she cancelled because of the weather. Friday night I'm getting a drink with my good friend, and Saturday night we're having Bob's family over for dinner. Bob's going to make chili and corn bread. My mom may be stopping by on Sunday, as well.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Hell Bunny dress. I have three polka dot Hell Bunny dresses so far. I really like this shade of blue. 

 







Dress: Modernpinup.com (Hell Bunny)
Bolero: Target
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxlite)
Earrings: Bakerycharms.com
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Love Hell Bunny and love this dress on you! Glad the weather will finally start to warm up for you! Be careful out there!

    ReplyDelete