Saturday, March 14, 2015

Tweet, Tweet!

Hello there! Last night I went over my friend's apartment. Today I'm cleaning, doing laundry, working out, going to Target, and then at night meeting a friend at a bar. Lately I've been doing a lot of cleaning out of all sorts of things in our apartment; my clothes, shoes, accessories, and just miscellaneous things all over. I love doing that. I hate holding on to things I don't use or need.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Retrolicious brand bird skirt I got at Modcloth. Retrolicious uses the cutest fabrics! I'm anxiously awaiting to see what their Spring clothing line looks like! I hope they have more skirts in this style in their Spring line. I love the shape, fit, and length of this skirt. They also usually have at least a couple really colourful items, like this skirt, and that of course, is appealing to me, ha! 










Top: Target
Skirt: Modcloth (Retrolicious)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Scrumptiousdoodle

Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors and love the pairing on you! I agree! I love Retroliciouses super fun prints! I got an all over cat dress last year which at first I wasn't sure about because it was really bold and out there but it turns out it's my favorite cat dress ever! <3

    ReplyDelete